For a child, play is vital for exploring, learning, developing new skills and connecting with others. Through self-directed play, children follow their interests, explore the unknown, make choices, conquer their fears and make friends.
They gain the mental, physical and social skills – including critical thinking and problem-solving – which are a necessary foundation for life-long success in our interconnected world.
We need YOU to help us provide exhibits, programs, activities and joyful learning experiences. We need YOU to help us offer that same carefree play and learning to kids and families at risk because of economic or family stress.
Our big, welcoming green Fire Station doors are open to all. But what you may not know is what takes place ‘way beyond these doors … with children and families who rely on us for a little help as they struggle to do a good job under difficult circumstances.
Through our community outreach initiatives we provide free Museum experiences and free or subsidized programs for:
families living in transitional shelters, and hotels and motels
Title 1 schools
foster care programs
local YMCA’s and family resource centers
and specialized programs for children on the autism spectrum, as well as so much more
And the need for help has never been greater!
Please make your gift today – help all of the children, and all of their families who deserve a happy, healthy childhood and the opportunity to become successful adults.
Thank you so much; your donation means the world to the children and families we serve.
Serving ALL families
A lot of what happens inside our building is a result of what we do outside our building. By offering discounted or free admissions to those who need it most, we are prioritizing the importance of hands-on play for healthy, childhood development. After all, we are building the innovators, educators and leaders of tomorrow—a job we take very seriously!
Free memberships, admission passes, event tickets and discounts to at-risk children and families
Family Autism Events
A sensory friendly, judgment free Museum experience for families with children on the autism spectrum
Foster Family Memberships
For devoted foster families, social workers and the children under their care
Discounted admission for families facing economic issues
Special Needs Volunteers
A volunteer experience for developmentally challenged youth
Blue Star Military Families
Free admission for those who have served our country
Science on the Go! Outreach
Free programs for children displaced and living at area motels and shelters
Ways to make a gift – Today!
• Print out this gift form and mail it to: Children’s Museum in Easton, P.O. Box 417, North Easton, MA 02356
• If your employer participates in a matching gift program for qualified non-profit donation, please consider asking for that gift in our behalf.
• Make a safe, secure on-line donation through Network for Good.
• American Express® Cardholders click the banner to use your American Express card to make a donation. If you are enrolled in an American Express Loyalty program, you can earn valuable rewards with virtually every dollar you donate.
• Support us by giving directly from your donor-advised fund (DAF). A giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with flexibility.
• In addition to cash or checks, we welcome gifts of stock, life insurance and property of many kinds. A designated account has been established at RBC Wealth Management in Easton to make such donations easy – and secure.
Please let us know the date, name of stock, and number of shares that you have donated so that we are aware of the transfer, and can thank you. Questions? Please contact Brian Hoffman, Dir of Individual and Corporate Giving at 508-230-3789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your gifts are tax deductible to the maximum extent allowable by law. Please contact your financial advisor or tax professional for guidance.
Check out our Wish List of items that help keep the Museum fresh, vital and new!
Shop on-line at AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will doante 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Every donation can make a big difference. And it will mean a great deal to the children and families we serve.