The Museum’s warm, friendly environment is ideal for a first-time sleepover experience for your youth or scout group or for a special birthday party!
Sleepover Package includes:
• Arrival at 7:00 pm
• Full use of Museum exhibits and facilities for your group
• Make & Take Craft Project
• Use of DVD player (you provide the movie)
• Use of refrigerator/freezer
• Lights out at 11:00 pm!
• Departure before 9:00 am the following morning
Fees and other info:
• $20.00 per person ($25.00 with workshop)
• *Minimum group size is 20 people (including chaperones), 25 person maximum.
• One adult chaperone is required for every five children
• Sleepovers are held on Friday and Saturday evenings, based on availability.
*Sleepovers can be held for groups under 20, however the 20 person minimum charge will be required.
For more information or to make a reservation please call the Children's Museum in Easton @ 508-230-3789.