Host a Birthday Party or Other Private
Functions at The Children's Museum!
- Full use of the Museum facilities for your party guests
- A staff member to assist you with set-up of your party table and room
- Assistance with clean-up
- A red fireman’s hat for each party child
- Use of a refrigerator and freezer, if needed
Choose your party:
During Business Hours: You may arrive 15 minutes early to set up and you will have the Party Room reserved for 30 minutes. Party Coordinators have limited time to set-up and clean-up between parties, so, unfortunately, party room times are not flexible. Only cake and ice cream can be served during this time. An additional fee of $5.00 per person AND a $50.00 service fee will be charged if more than 30 guests are in attendance.
Although we encourage you to put an end time on your invitation, your guests are welcome to stay and enjoy the Museum all day.
Private and Semi-Private: You may arrive 15 minutes early to set up and you will have the Party Room reserved for 45 minutes. Pizza, cake and ice cream may be served at this time. There is a pizza shop up the street that delivers. Ask a staffer for details.
An additional fee of $5 per person will be charged if more than 40 guests are in attendance. The $5 per person fee AND an additional $50 fee will be charged if more than 45 guests are in attendance. If your party extends beyond the agreed time, an additional fee of $75 will be applied.
Booking a Party
For questions, to check availability or to make a reservation call the Museum at 508-230-3789. Sorry, date availability and/or reservations can not be made via email.
Payment in full is required to reserve a party. The full fee, minus $25.00, is refundable if the cancellation occurs at least THIRTY days prior to the party.
Members of the Children's Museum in Easton receive 10% off the basic party price only. You must be a member of the Children's Museum in Easton at the time you book your party.
A party guest is anyone attending the party, including Museum members.
Museum rules are simple and ensure a fun time for all!
We want to ensure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable visit, so we kindly ask you to follow a few rules:
- Please carefully supervise children at all times. You are responsible for the behavior and safety of children and any damages to Museum exhibits
- All food and beverages must be served and consumed in party room only
- No alcohol or smoking allowed anywhere on Museum property
- No balloons or piñatas. No decorations affixed to walls, ceilings or light fixtures.
- No running!
- Take turns!
Hints for a successful party
- Games and entertainment are not necessary;the Museum offers lots to do!
- Spend your money wisely. Party hats and blowers usually get left behind and thrown out. Your guests will remember the fun they had at your party, not table décor.
- Cupcakes, juice boxes and ice cream cups are convenient options.
- Museum dollars are available for purchase to use as favors in goodie bags. Kids love to use them in the Museum Gift Shop.
- Due to time constraints, gift opening may not be an option. Instead, take a picture of your child opening gifts at home and use this as your thank you card!