Are you an energetic, enthusiastic individual? Are you interested in a dynamic work environment?
We are currently accepting applications for the following position.
Experienced certified teachers are needed for the Museum’s Traveling Outreach Programs. Teachers travel to area sites including schools, after school programs, recreation departments and community events. This is a part time position, daytime, early evening and weekend teaching hours available. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to apply.
Science on the Go! Educators bring engaging educational enrichment programs to a variety of preschools, elementary schools, childcare centers, and other children’s organizations.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· • Facilitate hands-on science activities with groups of approx. 10-25 children
· • Accommodate the needs of toddler, preschool, and school-age children
· • Develop and implement new outreach programs
· • Travel to outreach locations
· • Incorporate National Common Core State Standards and STEM Education
· • Conduct family science nights at outreach locations
· • Collaborate with other outreach teachers and museum staff to further enrich programs
· • Maintain organized materials for outreach programs
· • Post educational, family-oriented contributions to the museum’s blog
The Museum is located on Sullivan Ave in No. Easton Village, (2 miles from Stonehill College). Interested? Not sure who to speak to? Call The Children’s Museum in Easton at (508) 230-3789 or send us an E-mail with general questions.